Sunday, March 23, 2014

The River Adventure A Photostory

I did this Photostory with my Liv doll. She's not wearing clothes because I didn't want it to get wet. Enjoy!
                                                     "Wow! This is an AMAZING view."
Hayden gets a little closer admiring a rock. "This is a really cool rock!"
Then something tragic happens. "Agggh! Somebody help! My new manicure is gonna get ruined!"
                                                    "I'm drifting further away!" Hayden got incredibly scared.
Then Hayden felt braver. She knew she would get back on her feet. Literally.
 "I'm gonna hit this rock! Maybe I can grab on" Finally the current slowed down and Hayden could climb on to the rock.
 
After THAT big mess, Hayden took a nice nap. "OMG! I'm so tired! Thank goodness I didn't drown! I think I'll just take a quick nap... Zzz" 

























Soon Hayden gets close to a rock."Hmm...If I grab on to this rock..."





1 comment: